Our mission is to constantly create avenues for people to own long lasting, sustainable goods and set the future's standard for lifestyle brands around the world, one day at a time. We believe in putting our money where our mouth is and we do this by always using the best natural materials for our products, offering a 20 Year Repair Warranty for our customers, and investing our profits straight back into our company and employees. Many companies will say their customers are their greatest asset but we believe it is also our employees. You spend most of your waking life at work, why not have it be fun, enjoyable, and something to celebrate?
Send us an email about yourself with a résumé attached and what position you are applying for:
Part Time (20 - 32 Hours per Week)
Hourly - $17/hr
Wells Rivet Company is looking for its next Craftsmith. So what the hell is a Craftsmith? Craftsmiths are responsible for creating, crafting, and assembling our beautiful goods that we so proudly represent. We often produce goods for our personal brand and store but we may also be working on exciting custom orders for other businesses big and small. You won't be a mindless machine operator or sweat shop seamstress here. Instead, you will have a personal studio in which you will demonstrate your artistic expertise and craftsmanship to make our products and mission come alive.
- Displays a high level of curiosity, integrity, critical thinking, and overall effectiveness
- Demonstrates proficiency in sewing, drawing, and digital design software (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Has an extreme focus for quality, detail, and craftsmanship
- Must be competitive but also good with people and our culture
- Must be 21 years of age or older and a legal US citizen